Thursday, December 22, 2011

AlphaZeta Poeta

Aspiring to
Be a better version of me
Confused at the way things never are what they appear to be
Dismal
Enigma
Forgetfully thinking nothingness abundantly
Grams of weed the only thing that sets me free
Hope floats but here I sink, lost at sea
I am
Juxtaposed between hellish fiends and divinity
Knowing that I know not
Limits are like skateboards, I push them with ease
Morbid thoughts the consequence of
Numbing yourself with substances
Once the fun begins you'd rather die than ever quit
Persistence the only ally in a world of enemies
Quiet contemplation has got me thinkin that
Reality is just a messed up dream
Something's got to give before I
Tear at the seams, overwhelmed by the
Ubiquitous impostors posing as kings
Vainglorious bastards
Whimsically tugging emotional strings
Xenophobic tendencies start to invade
Yesterday's gone, but one thing will remain
Zetetic me

2 comments:

  1. kamryn this is you to a T man. loving the words you've been laying down man

    ReplyDelete