Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ethereal.Love.Craft

twist the herb
listen
observe
what lies beneath the eyelid
words do no justice to the truth
but still i try my hand at rhymin
just a dude upon this chunk of rock
a vagabond wearin holes in my socks
travelin on to the next spot that i can kick shit off
i need to focus to keep the prize in sight
if my plans remain potent i'll grasp the apple of my eye
i got faith so my hopes never became hopeless
don't give a fuck of your doubts i'll smoke em like dope
quick to roach spliffs
approach this mic like i molded these words with devotion
cause thats exactly what was done
inspiration has lit my path with the wrath of a thousand suns
and i will never turn back to the darkness that was once
attached to my heart stealing every ounce of my love
a titans fist squeezing the last breath from my lungs
at times it seems life is a ladder without any rungs
thats why we gotta collect the tools we need to build ourselves up
then we will rise at once far past the flight path of doves
traveling onward through this sphere of atoms that seems so fucked
sail past the shining stars above in a makeshift craft that we call love
live in infinite bliss and erupt in jubilation
no more trials or tribulations
demise nor devastation
cause theres no time for violence or hatred
once the fact is grasped that
all is ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment